Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thoughts

What is the first thing you think of in the morning when you wake up?

Have you changed from the person you were? Who are you?

Have you changed since; you got married, had children, started working, found the Lord, stopped going to church, went through menopause, got out of school, found your purpose, ??????

Do you want to recover that old self that was content, satisfied, calm, healthy, worshipful, in love with the Lord???

These are some of the thoughts that have run through my mind lately. I am on a definit journey to be closer to the Lord. Where He will take me is yet to be revealed but I am excited to find out.

Where are you on your spiritual walk? Care to share with me?

I pray you are finding His presence daily with you. God bless!

No comments: