Monday, January 7, 2008

God Loves Us; Utterly, Completely, Absolutely

Beloved;

That’s what God called me as I talked to him in the middle of the night. Somewhere in between awake and asleep as I called out to my Father he replied, “Beloved.” My eyes stung with tears and my throat tightened in response. I felt it and I felt overwhelmed with the love that was present. I still tear up when I think about it. It was almost too much; too much to comprehend, too much to believe, too much to accept and yet He wanted me to accept it.

That He wanted me to know I am His beloved makes His love for me more real. Maybe that is why I felt the tears. Now if I can just keep that in mind when I am vacillating over what to do, write or play or work on the house. He has my best interest in mind, He knows me better than anyone on earth, (even my parents and my sweetheart) and He knows what I need to do every day with every moment He gives me. Now I have the hope that He will lead me to the path He has put before me, and that He will bless my efforts to bring Him glory.

Using the pain and joy of life to reach others for Him; writing of it so that others in their empathy or sympathy may learn of His love for THEM, that they are important to Him.

Did you know that you are beloved? God, our Heavenly Father, Creator of the universe loves you with a love greater than you could ever imagine. You are very important to Him. Just as each of our children is different and yet loved as if they were our only child we are loved by our Father with a love that knows no bounds.

Beloved.

Beloved, let this sink into your heart. Let it be the word that comes to mind when you think of who you are in Him. Let it lift your spirits. Let it bring you hope. For in Him all things are possible and in His love we find everything we need.

Beloved, love the Lord as He loves you. You cannot believe what beautiful and amazing things may come of it.

No comments: