Monday, March 24, 2008

The Up Side

Being ill is no fun but there is an up side so to speak.
Realizing that there is much to be grateful for such as;

Being able to breathe,

Having a job at home that allows me to set my own schedule so that I can take time off if needed,

Having a sweetheart who is very willing to help around the house when I’m not well even though he is currently working seven days a week, twelve hours a day,

Having a grown son at home who is willing to help also is a blessing,

Having a Christian fellowship/family to turn to for prayers is a great blessing,

And last but by no means least having God to hang onto during those weak-I just have no strength times.

God is the greatest blessing of all.

Take time to list some of your blessings, even if you aren’t having the best day ever.

God bless!!

No comments: