Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Write for Rights

For those of you who live in places chosen by illegals to settle I ask you to write your governors, senators and mayors! Get information from a trusted law enforcement official about how much crime they see from illegals. Ask a nurse or doctor you know about problems they have seen because of illegal aliens. Consider the tax burden they cause by breaking our laws, crossing the border and demanding their rights to our services. They have no rights here. I'm sure each of you knows of someone who has been adversely affected by an illegal.

It is time to stand up and demand our rights as citizens and tax payers. Time to let our governing officials know that they will not stay in office if they continue to ignore Our needs.

The following is a letter I sent to our governor. I will write again this week and continue writing until I get a response. I will call his office if all I get in response is an automated form letter.

Dear Governor Perry,

Sir, I respectfully ask that you consider the comments and suggestions in this letter. I am not one to write government officials, ever, but things are getting so bad that I have to do something.

At the age of 55 I was hoping my husband would be able to retire in a few years. We would move to a small town, close enough to a city to get good health care when needed. It looks like that will not happen for us.

As a grandmother I cherish my time with family. I pray for them daily and we help them when we can. But we can’t go see them very often. They are also Texas citizens, though they live many hours away.

Circumstances in Texas are deteriorating. I know politicians think allowing illegal aliens to come here to live and work is a good thing. Honestly, I don’t believe government officials care about anything other than their career and how much money they can put in their pockets.

The coming election has me concerned because the ex-mayor of Houston is running against you. Though I did not vote for you last election time I do not like Mr. White. I live near Houston and see first hand what he has done to that city and to us also as we see residual effects of his decisions.

You have the opportunity of making great strides towards taking back our fair state, while at the same time persuading those who did not vote for you to do so this election. By doing one thing you can set into motion the solution to our health care crisis, eliminate much of the cause of crime in our state, open up jobs for citizens of the state and ease the tax burden for the tax payer. And you can do it all by removing illegal aliens from Texas and taking away their free ride. That is something even the “Commander in Chief” has been unable and unwilling to do.

Many people think we should be more patient with them; but with the rise in crime, citizens unable to get care at emergency rooms, a rise in disease brought to the US by illegals, and a tax burden that is eating us alive the time has come to follow in the footsteps of courageous Governor Brewer, of Arizona. I ask you, Sir, to do it for your career, but do it also for us, the people of the Great state of Texas.

Sincerely,

Mary Bell-Foster

We must write, call and continue to do so until we get what we ask for, not forgetting to ask for favor from our Lord and that He will be glorified.

Luke 18:1-5
Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. He said "In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared about men. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, 'Grant me justice against my adversary.' For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, 'Even though I don't fear God or care about me, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won't eventually wear me out with her coming!'"

May God bless you tremendously today. Mary

No comments: