Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Great Expectations

Life is funny. Just as you get settled into a routine, thinking that things are going to be this way for awhile, life throws you a curve. Just as you get busy with those things God has for you to do He changes the setting.

Have you experienced God moving in your life in a powerful way? Have you had Him tell you that things are going to happen? Does that make you feel hesitant? Does it give you a great hope and joy in your heart? How do you deal with it? What do you do while you wait?

I am going through that right now. I know that God is going to use me in this new place, and I am getting excited. Even now Satan is trying to put doubt in my mind and cause me to fear that it will not happen. I will not doubt, but trust in God’s leading.

Praise God for what is ahead. Praise God for today. Praise God for our years in this place, for what we’ve learned and the people He has provided as friends. I know His provision for the future is sure and I look forward to the things He has already set in motion for us.

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow. May you feel His blessing today and every day!!

No comments: