Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Beginning

How is it that I forget so easily that my life is so much better when I am giving it all to God? Recently my DH (Dear Husband) was on a job working seven days a week, twelve hours a day. He worked this shift for three months. The longer he worked it the less I was able to accomplish at home. Things got stacked up again; magazines, mail, dishes, work, etc. Most every flat surface is stacked up with stuff. And I am not in much better shape myself. I gained fifteen pounds and though I am losing some I am still hooked on sodas. Not that I like them that much, I just find myself wanting them.

God has given me this wonderful life and I am letting little things take away the joy that could be evident to all around me. Forgive me Lord.

Today is a new beginning for me. I’m realizing just how much the devil wants me to suffer for my love for God. And I just realized that I am not willing to just sit and let it happen any longer. I am going to give God the glory and when I slip I am going to forgive myself and get busy again living for Him. There is hope. The possibilities for my life are limitless within His will.

I am so grateful that He opened my eyes to the truth about all that is going on here. Yes, I have a lot of work to do but with God’s help all things are possible. Praise God!!

How is life going for you?

No comments: